Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'll Never get sick of...


Brownies!!!
Brownies make my day any day, love them, love them, loove them :)
Drum roll please....Boom! Boom! Boom! Coming in First!


MRS. FIELDS



I adore Mrs Fields brownies, they are moist, and filled with chocolate, and melts in your mouth.(Literally) Mmmmm Im salivating just thinking about it. Mrs. Fields sells muffins and cookies becides brownies, but I have not gotten to try them yet, as I'll have spent all my money$ on the brownies.

My favourites ones are the double chocolate chip, and the triple chocolate chip, all oozing with goodness. Yummy!

There are a few Mrs. Fields in Singapore, Raffles City, somewhere near CK Tang, not too sure of where the outlets are. If you visit their website: http://www.mrsfields.com/ they have many great gift ideas you can pick up.




Coming up in second place: http://www.cakesinbloom.com/


Their American crewy fudge brownies is quite nice, and worth trying, however it is not as moist as Mrs. Fields brownies but they are nice and chewy. The downside to it is that it is quite expensive. $40 for a tray,(8 pieces). Cash on delivery. They are nice, but I doubt I'll buy them again because of the price, I'll rather splurge $40 on Mrs. Fields!






A cheaper alternative to buying brownies is making your own. But making one from scratch is quite difficult, takes a lot of work, and might not turn out the way you want it to, thats why we have Betty CrockerBrownie Mix!(though i know some people may not believe in using instant mix, but trust me this one is good) Its easy, fast and o so yummy! But the sad thing is I don't have an oven at home! Sobs O well so for all those out there with an oven do try Betty Crocker Brownie Mix!




No comments: